Heartburn....

time4action

Hi,

Day 4 on SS for me and I'm not hungry, just made my last shake of the day and quite content actually, apart from having heartburn, hmmmmm!

Anybody know the reason for this, cure etc.

Been drinking ALL my water and today I've tried to use water as a cure but its still there and just a little bit annoying.

T4A x

i have reflux ( similar to heart burn but comes all the way up. im on omeprazole from the doc to stop me producing too much acid but you could try some over the counter remidies like zantac or gaviscon ( check the labels ) but DO NOT take tums, they contain citric acid and kicked me out of ketosis

Well it sort of started yesterday morning while I was out shopping. Didnt have my first shake till 1pm (choc) and that seemed to help funnily enough. I noticed it again late afternoon and just put up with it till it was soup time at 6.30pm (veg) and tried to use water/green tea to combat it. I just wasnt sure it was the actual shakes that were causing it because it was around at times when I hadnt had a shake.

The good news is that this morning I dont have it at all so perhaps it was just a weird moment while my body adjusts to this new way of fuel intake.

Thanks for your comments though. I'll buy a small pkt of rennies today just incase it comes back.

On Day 5 now and all is well. Cant wait till Tues weigh in !

T4A x

Back