HEB COCO SHREDDIES

Mariad85

ShrinkingSlimmer
Hey guys In the free branded foods book 2011 it says that coco shreddies can be counted as a HEB? does anyone know if this is right as the SW site doesn't say that?

I'd like to know the answer for this too! :eek:

surly if it is in the new book it is true x x dont hols me to this lol we can only hope haha

Ladies, i can confirm this is TRUE!! :) yayy!!! u can have 28g of coco shreddies for HEB!! :) enjoy!! xx

Damn thats good stuff!!! lolol...how about cocopops???????? :D

im not too sure bout them! will let u no tmro as am getting the new books in meeting tmo... :)xx

Lolol, cool, thought it may be worth a try :D

Oooooo which new books are you talking about?

the low syn snacks and the free branded foods :) they r WELL worth it! i have the 2010 ones but need updating! they are only £1.95 each Invest hun hehe xxx

Lol, i will...i have the 2010 directory and the low syn snacks which def need updating. :rolleyes:

This is where an app for iphone/itouch/android/blackberry users would come in handy. I'd buy it if they kept them updated like other apps do.

yeah! i no wot u mean! oh hun if u put in app world "slimming world" it comes up with an app for loads of recipes :) xx

But it's the You tube recipes isn't it? The reviews for them haven't been that great but i suppose it's worth a try. :rolleyes:

Could someone confirm that coco Shreddies is a HEB, I'm just a little dubious as it does not come up on the HEB options online? Thanks

Back