Hector Garcias- mexican

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by darkangel001, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. darkangel001

darkangel001 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am going to this mexican restaurant tonight for a friend's surprise party. I am currently doing green- and do not eat eggs on tuesdays and friday (religious reasons)- so ill be fully veggie in that sense.

This is their menu:

http://www.hector-garcias.co.uk/misc/evening both.pdf

I was wondering what I could have that was healthy syn wise?

So far today I have had, a coffee mocha decaff(from vending machine), black coffee with sweetner, baked potato with lots of beg and baked beas (unsure if potato has butter in or not- very unlikely) and I also had a Kellog's mutigrain bar- strawberry.

So where does that leave me?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. darkangel001

darkangel001 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ended up having the enchiladas- as they had no veg chilli- which is what I was planning to have. I also drunk too much :( Only lost 1lbs this week- and it is my first- my eating out is not helping? Not sure what I can do- there are still more events to go out and stuff:(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.