Heeeeeeeelp!!!!

utternutta

Back to sw today and when did it before i didnt really have the Healthy extra A as do not like milk at all - dont have tea or cereal where i can put it on either... and not overly keen on cheese. I started eating it daily but got sick of it.... any other options people can think of or shalli just miss it out??

Thankyou peeps xxxx

You can't miss it out or the plan won't work and your body will miss calcium.
Try some way of using milk,cereal? Milkshake?milky coffee? Iced coffee?
Or start enjoying cheese?

3 dairylea triangles on top of 3 pagens krisproll or ryvita ate gorgeous.

Use cheese in cooking?

Sorry but that is not too - SW actually say you do not need to use your HEs if you don't want to. That said calcium is important, particularly for women, so if you don't use your HEs you need to make sure you are getting it from the other foods in your diet. Do a google search to find out which foods are high in calcium.

I have never known a consultant say you don't have to have healthy extras. They are after all healthy extras for a reason x

I think you should try your best to eat your hexa as often as possible, because calcium is so important - if you can't manage it, I would suggest upping your amounts of calcium-rich foods (such as leafy green veg and tofu) and/or taking a calcium supplement to make sure your health isn't at risk.

Milk in mash or scrambled eggs. Use full cream so you need alot less of it (170ml i think! compared to 350ml of skimmed) Cheese in ommlett or quiche or parmasan stirred through spag bol or chilli. Buy mild cheese if you dont like the flavour of it and 28g normal cheddar isn't very much. Phillidelphia light instead of butter on toast/baked potato/crackers etc. I could use my HEa a million times in a day lol xx

I have the same issue, but I have it with sugar free crusha at 0.5 syns per drink. I have 350ml skimmed milk and 25ml crusha. It's yummy!

Do you like soya milk or cheese? There must be vegans who do SW so there has to be some non dairy healthy extras.

I don't see the point in eating something you don't like tbh, so if you really can't cope with any of the hea's available then look for other calcium rich foods. lots of green leaf veg like broccoli, green beans & curly kale are calcium rich.

Also, a pot (150g) of yogurt has nearly as much calcium in it as your allowance of milk.

Back