heeeelllllo

thanks redgirl xx i forget that i only see what i have to do still will i ever get there hehehe ..........hopefully yes lol :0) good luck and warm wishes to you xx

welcome to minis! :)

Hello!

Thank you!!

Glad George is okay! :D And hopefully the anti-biotic's will work!!! I love animals too - at home I have 5 guinea pigs, 2 rabbits and a dog! The up at my boyfriends there - 7dogs, 5 puppies, 3 cats, numerous chickens, aviary full of birds, ferrets and fish. The he also has a smallholding with a lot more chickens, sheep and 3 cows! :D His mum loves animals too!!! :)

The avatar pics is up at my managers smallholding, but I have a small veg plot in my garden, then a large one up at bf's smallholding which I help a lot with! :D

Glad your voice is back and you can shout at the kids again - haha! :D

There is a link to my diary in my signature!

When do you go to York??

x

Welcome to Minimins.

Just reading your other posts and wanted to say that star week always has an effect on my weight. I sometimes gain on star week.

I try and keep to 10 syns a day/70 a week and have lost 16lbs in 6 weeks. I think you're doing really well x

thanks niax for taking the time to look through and reply to my post. i did gain a pound this week i know why had 110 syns this week due to eating out unplanned still getting used to syns etc but thinkin positive still 4lbs lost in last three weeks lol. going on hol tomorrow till thurs so will just try and find a balance if poss lol and get back to it from then on darn life gets in the way at times lol :0) xx

Hello!

Thank you!!

Glad George is okay! :D And hopefully the anti-biotic's will work!!! I love animals too - at home I have 5 guinea pigs, 2 rabbits and a dog! The up at my boyfriends there - 7dogs, 5 puppies, 3 cats, numerous chickens, aviary full of birds, ferrets and fish. The he also has a smallholding with a lot more chickens, sheep and 3 cows! :D His mum loves animals too!!! :)

The avatar pics is up at my managers smallholding, but I have a small veg plot in my garden, then a large one up at bf's smallholding which I help a lot with! :D

Glad your voice is back and you can shout at the kids again - haha! :D

There is a link to my diary in my signature!

When do you go to York??

x
hi bexy :D
doh!!! of course there is a link in your signature lol. i love reading ur diary but noticed u hardly eat anything i need to try that lol i eat loads!!!! and ur 21 jesus i am old hehehe:D

i am off yo york tomorrow but sadly gained a blooody pound due to using 'flexible syns' twice this week they aint flexible enough lol but i just need to allow mesell a nice hols with some treats cos its only three breaks i have a year and otherwise it wont be as much fun. i will suck it up when i get back and reign that baby in lol but i need to be eating some cake and pies haha.

awe george doin fab but meds not worked so he is officially nut a full shilling which means he fits in at mine lol

i always wanted a ferret but was told they were viscious and smell (apologies i cant spell) but i want one they look sooooo cute:jelous:

i will let ya know how the hols go i am soo excited but aint packed yet think i will take everything just in case hehehe i have packed alpen bars to show willing lol:D :break_diet:

hi,
wow you have already lost that much weight well done. I love SW but not as much as my two pussy cats
enjoy yourself in York he night life their is quite good me and the girls go there for a night out occasionally.

Back