Heeeelllllpppppp

Sinner

I'm a serial dieter and have tried everything from weight watcher to Dukan!!! I've just joined slimming world for the second time after trying it unsuccessfully a few years ago( I only did it for two weeks)! I have stuck like glue to the extra easy plan but on weigh in yesterday did not lose anything stayed the same!! All the new 1st week members seemed to av a loss except me??? Wen I spoke to the leader she said it might be due to the two slices of nimble I had each day ???? Wat do u think and dies anybody av any advise cause I feel like quitting?????

Hiya.

Without seeing a food diary it's hard to comment. Have you shown your diary to you consultant?

I know that feels bad when you stick to a diet and then maintain, but I've been following the programme on and off for years and IT WORKS!

Hi, I know it's disappointing but stick to it, your see a loss next week it may just be your body getting used to a new way of eating x

You might be eating the correct things but how much are you eating? Serving size is important too - on SW you are supposed to eat until you are satisfied (not stuffed) but certainly for me, when I started I still ate the same size servings as I always did and I never listened to my body.
Also, drink plenty to help the digestion.

Personally, I'd find it hard to believe that it was just the Nimble. Did you write down absolutely everything that you ate? Are you sure about the amount of syns you had?

I'd advise you to stick to it. Slimming World guarantees that you'll lose weight and if you don't have a loss in 4 weeks they will refund all your money (as long as you stay to Image Therapy and keep a food diary). So really, apart from lbs, you have nothing to lose ;)

Hey all thanks for ur comments! I did show my consultant my food diary and I was really honest on there because the only person I would be fooling is myself!! I'm really enjoying the plan after following the Dukan and other very low calorie diets in the past it's nice that I can actually eat normal balanced meals!!! I've got approximately 1st 11lbs to loose and I'm ready to do it now after having a blast for the past few months!!! I'm hoping that its just my body getting used to the diet!! However I have listened to the consultant and cut out bread this week to see if I get results!! My portion sizes have been normal and I'm not over eating!!! I'm gonna keep goin and see wat happens this week :)

Hi Hun I personally do not see a problem with the nimble as long as ur either syning it or heb (if its wmeal ) r u using ur syns ? They are there to be used are u drinking enough? Have a look through some of the food diaries to get an idea what other sw members are eating u could do a diary on here urself there will always be someone that will offer advice. Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Try not to get disheartened, some people might not see a loss for a week or two, it doesn't mean it's not working. There's a thread on this very topic on Minmins, some people lost virtually nothing in the first couple of weeks and then made great strides! Keep with it, it does work and you just have to give it a proper chance hon xx

Back