HEEEELLLLPPPP Please

Hi julie hope your having a good week and drinking and peeing lots. Hows things going? Just wanted to let you know that i'm thinking of you. Jules

No way just missed you, please dont worry about the 3 1/2 miles, its tiny compared to what your doing daily. It wont be til the summer, its going to be fine.

Hi penny yes doing good. Legs are sore again walking to much. Everyday so far this week. OMG i drove in the car the other day and 3 and half miles is quite a way. Is there a route that everyone does? Do you know when it is? Thinking of you Jules
Hi Jules....yes it is a long way..I was thinking maybe I could be the coach for you lot and also video you all on your 3 and a half mile journey(from the car)ps dont tell Penny!!haha!!
xx

Blah blah blah, talking to myself, you know you like me really Jules, less than 24hrs and we will know how skinny we are all getting.Looking forward to seeing you.

hey beautiful, please done loose heart, you can see the difference in your and weight and as you were saying you can feel it too, its only the amount of water that you have drunk, please dont do that again, drinking too much is dangerous, and I dont like the idea of you being poorly.
Looking forward to a fab week, and seeing you in 7 days,
take care

Hey beautiful, hope your well today and that your week has been good, dont drink so much water today, looking forward to seeing you tonight.

Back