hell mend me but having the weekend off

debtin

Gold Member
Yes am having a weekend off. Stuck in a rut with scales, not losing weight, obsessing about food, the list is endless. Sometimes I think I lost more when I wasn't constantly monitoring my food as I probably ate more. Know sw isn't limited or anything but lately am just obsessing so its a free for all for me which means I won't eat for the sake of it but if I fancy an Extra gram in my cereal or 100ml more of milk I will. Not advocating anyone does this but I am hoping it makes me stop obsessing and start afresh on sw with a clear head. Two pound loss since Jan and I have had enough. Hopefully when I come back I will have gotten my head around green days and sorted out new menus. Good luck to everyone x

Yes am having a weekend off. Stuck in a rut with scales, not losing weight, obsessing about food, the list is endless. Sometimes I think I lost more when I wasn't constantly monitoring my food as I probably ate more. Know sw isn't limited or anything but lately am just obsessing so its a free for all for me which means I won't eat for the sake of it but if I fancy an Extra gram in my cereal or 100ml more of milk I will. Not advocating anyone does this but I am hoping it makes me stop obsessing and start afresh on sw with a clear head. Two pound loss since Jan and I have had enough. Hopefully when I come back I will have gotten my head around green days and sorted out new menus. Good luck to everyone x

I have been the same since Christmas - not eating any differently to last year and just yo yo ing. I decided a couple of weeks ago to take a chill pill, enjoy my food and not to obsess so much about what the scales say every week. I also swapped my plans around as I was getting a bit bored.

It worked and now I am back on track. Sometimes you just need some time out to give yourself a break.

x

Hope it helps, and you manage to get back on track xx

Thanks everyone. Couldn't even manage half a take away and was full up. Take away was within my syns too but even being more relaxed I stopped when full. It's not a deliberate binge or me being greedy just relaxing. Some days I think I could end up takin it too far and develop erratic eating patterns so It's good to take a step back and relax. Thanks everyone

I hope you are enjoying your weekend off!
I have found in the past when I made a decision to eat whatever I like I actually more or less stuck to plan! Its like a subconscious guilt!

catkin69 said:
I hope you are enjoying your weekend off!
I have found in the past when I made a decision to eat whatever I like I actually more or less stuck to plan! Its like a subconscious guilt!

Omg you read my mind!! Yes I haven't eaten anywhere near as much as I thought I would. As I said it wasn't about having a binge, just being more relaxed, eating a sandwich my sister made for me without worrying about the filling was great but I haven't really did anything that much different, just feels better to not be consumed by it. Said to my sister today "I am roughly the same weight I was almost year ago yet always seem to be on a diet". Know sw isn't a diet but I was just gettin bogged down. To get the body I want I know I need to excercise. Sw isn't a miracle cure esp for me. Workout starts Monday x

Back