Hellllllllo, I'm back AGAIN!!!! and lost 5Ib!!!

jamhulio

Hi everyone, well I've decided to start again. Lost stone last year, put 10Ibs back on. Re-joined class in January, lost 7Ibs in 3 weeks on EE then missed class. Struggled to go back and missed 5 weeks and put at least 5Ib back on, no longer can afford to go to class and have decided to go it alone, with the help of this forum of course, probably couldn't do it without it. Have decided to get weighed once a week in Boots and keep track and post food diary on here. Wish me luck, I'm sure I'll do it with the help of everyone on here

Last edited:
good luck chick. I just do it from home also, and have found this forum has been great and helped me with new recipes.

thanks honey, got my fingers crossed this time cause sick of losing then putting straight back on

i know exactly what you mean, i've been on this various times, and i really need to get it into my head, that it really isn't that hard. I'm focused this time, so hopefully :)

hey and welcome back mate, i was going to ask after your sis too, glad she's back into it. good luck jam xxx

Hi everyone, well I've decided to start again. Lost stone last year, put 10Ibs back on. Re-joined class in January, lost 7Ibs in 3 weeks on EE then missed class. Struggled to go back and missed 5 weeks and put at least 5Ib back on, no longer can afford to go to class and have decided to go it alone, with the help of this forum of course, probably couldn't do it without it. Have decided to get weighed once a week in Boots and keep track and post food diary on here. Wish me luck, I'm sure I'll do it with the help of everyone on here

I'm doing it at home too, I find this forum great - really motivational and you can pick up great tips and recipes. Good luck hun xx

Hi there!!
Welcome back and good luck on your journey!

well done hunny, which plan did you follow?
hi, i started off doing red and green but ended up chucking a few ee days in. did ee just after xmas and lost weight but worry about doing ee as I'm convinced red and green should show a better loss so thats what I'm trying to do, and find that if I'm struggling any day I can switch to ee, sorry for rambling ... what I'm trying to say is that I'm doing red and green, with probably 2 ee days (weekend)

Back