helllpp

hun i have too and im nearly 13 weeks i put on 4 stone with my first then lost 5 now i have put a stone and half bk on and nearly in a 14
its so hard seeing a 14 again but i dont care long as baby is ok .
as for clothes im getting a size bigger have u a h and m near u they have maternity leggings for 7 pound thats pretty good and they cover ur bump

im gonna live in leggings now on lol

x

I got some nice bits in next and new look maternity sales, there's also some nice stuff on Dorothy Perkins website and top shop, for non maternity I am wearing last years summer dresses at the moment with my bump they are like tunics now, also primark is good for cheap long tops in bigger sizes x

will have a look thaNks hun.dont want to pay a lot coz hoping to lose the baby weight as quick as i can. find it hard at mo coz i luk like i have pt a few pounds on and not pregnant yet

I have actually had to buy my mat clothes in a smaller size! Cus I lost alot of weight through sickness in first tri, iv got a bump now though it's obvious but my legs are alot skinnier it's the first place I lose weight from ha, eBay is good too if you dont mind second hand, mat clothes are only worn for a few months so they are normally in good condition, x

Back