Hello :0)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by daphne23, 11 August 2011 Social URL.

1. daphne23

daphne23 Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello :0)
    I have been a member for a little while but just taken the plunge to say hi :wave_cry:
    It is a fab site and everyone is so warm and encouraging. A perfect slimming tool if ever there was one.
    I have 4stones and 4 pounds to lose and would like to achieve this for my daughter's 21st.
    I have done calorie counting, weight watchers and most recently rosemary conley. Feels like I'm treading through treacle though. So, I have decided to give slimming world a shot.
    I have read with great interest the slimming world stories of success and all the lovely recipes. Keeping fingers crossed it works for me too.
    That's it really. So a big hi to all and I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing in the highs and lows that are all part of the journey.
    :) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. karentom1

karentom1 Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck with everything, i'm sure you will be lovely thin and gorgeous for your daughters 21st xx

4. daphne23

daphne23 Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww thank you karentom1 for your lovely welcome :0) I really hope that will be the case and I can wear something special for her big day. Shame it is so soon after Christmas though ;0) xxx

5. LouQ

LouQ Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Good luck daphne23 really hope you reach your goal !!

6. daphne23

daphne23 Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi LouQ :0) thank you very much. I think I need all the luck I can get. Willpower is not my strongest point! I am full of good intentions and if wishing made something come true well move over Kate Moss. But, alas I have to put some wellie behind all that daydreaming. I have a feeling fat free cottage cheese, natural yoghurt and quark are going to be my new best friends ;0) xxx

7. Shellywelly68

Shellywelly68 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and Welcome Daphne23. I am new to the site and SW myself. The site seems fantastic, full of help, support and people who understand. I am sure we will both benefit hugely both from the site and the SW diet. Just keep your daughters wedding as your focal point and I'm sure the weight will be falling off...Good luck :)

8. daphne23

daphne23 Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Shellywelly68 :0) Thank you for your warm welcome hun. I agree this is such a fab site and full of supportive people who know what it is like to struggle with weight issues. It's not as easy as just don't eat is it. Good luck with your weight loss and here's to our success with Slimming World. I look forward to following your success. xxx

9. Rabecky

Rabecky Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(24.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Daphne and welcome to the site :) I'm doing Slimming World too and hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I love the freedom of it and that nothing is banned. I totally agreee about the fat free cottage cheese, yogurt etc, took a bit of getting used to but I don't think I could do without them now, especially not in the recipes on the website. Good luck with the weight loss, it's good to have a goal to aim for and I'm sure you'll achieve it :)

10. Taniau

Taniau Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello! I've been poking around for a bit now too :) I love how supportive everyone is, plus SW seems fab!

11. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Pleased you have decided to say hi. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.