Hello, 10 stone to lose!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Sparkle~Star, 11 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Sparkle~Star

Sparkle~Star Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Hello.....

I've been posting on Minimins for a week or so now, but have only just seen this forum!

A quick intro from me - my name is Sarah, I'm 35, and live in Blackpool with my hubby and 2 kids.

I'm on lighterlife at the mo (new to it!) and so far so good.

I want to lose 8 stones - that will make me 13½ stone, and of course incredibly sexy and irresistable to everyone (mostly ME!) :D {joke but what I know I will feel like at that weight!}!

Looking forward to meeting more of you that are in the same boat as me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi, i'm on cd(same thing really) just want to wish u lot's of luck on ur w.loss journey.

4. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi Sarah,

A huge welcome to minimins - you're in good company and loads of us in the same boat as you are.:party0011::party0011::party0011:

I started LL on May 1st and have lost 4stone 3 already and feel way better. Altogether I need to lose 8st - like you, so now know the next 4 will also come off and I'll be hoping for lots of compliments - just like you.

Good luck and make sure you tell us how you're getting on .....

5. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Hello - just wanted to say that I meant it this time and today I did it.
    8 stone gone in 7 months.

6. tricia392

tricia392 New Member

10 stone to lose

Hi everyone

My name is Tricia, I had more than 10 stone to lose nearly 2 years ago!!!! I started slimming world and decided I meant it this time and I also meant that I was NEVER doing this again!!!!! (losing weight that is)
    Last night I achieved my 8stone certificate!!!! OMG I was so happy!!! I used to be a size 26, terrified of flying as the seatbelts wouldnt fit and all the embarrassment that went with that, wouldnt go out to pubs and restaurants in case they had those awful curved chairs. I even struggled with some personal care!!!! My whole life was miserable difficult and sad with me feeling more digusted with myself than anyone else could looking at me!!!!!
    I am now a size 16 off to Cyprus next week feel happy, proud and once again liking myself. I still have weight to lose about 2 1/2 stone so I still have a little way to go.
    And then the work starts I will maintain my goal weight!!!!!
    So to everyone starting your journey good luck you CAN do it
    Tricia:)
    xxxxx

7. roadmutha

roadmutha This time for sure

Start Weight:
    29st7lb
    Current Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(10.41%)
    Diet:
    No diet - limiting carbs, reduced portions and excercise
    Well done Tricia!!!

I am very much in the same boat as you in that I need to lose more than 10 stone. I was also facing similar problems and fears. Its nice to hear others success stories. Keep it up!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.