Hello, 10 stone to lose!

Hello.....

I've been posting on Minimins for a week or so now, but have only just seen this forum!

A quick intro from me - my name is Sarah, I'm 35, and live in Blackpool with my hubby and 2 kids.

I'm on lighterlife at the mo (new to it!) and so far so good.

I want to lose 8 stones - that will make me 13½ stone, and of course incredibly sexy and irresistable to everyone (mostly ME!) :D {joke but what I know I will feel like at that weight!}!

Looking forward to meeting more of you that are in the same boat as me.

Hi, i'm on cd(same thing really) just want to wish u lot's of luck on ur w.loss journey.

Hi Sarah,

A huge welcome to minimins - you're in good company and loads of us in the same boat as you are.:party0011::party0011::party0011:

I started LL on May 1st and have lost 4stone 3 already and feel way better. Altogether I need to lose 8st - like you, so now know the next 4 will also come off and I'll be hoping for lots of compliments - just like you.

Good luck and make sure you tell us how you're getting on .....

Hello - just wanted to say that I meant it this time and today I did it.
8 stone gone in 7 months.

10 stone to lose

Hi everyone

My name is Tricia, I had more than 10 stone to lose nearly 2 years ago!!!! I started slimming world and decided I meant it this time and I also meant that I was NEVER doing this again!!!!! (losing weight that is)
Last night I achieved my 8stone certificate!!!! OMG I was so happy!!! I used to be a size 26, terrified of flying as the seatbelts wouldnt fit and all the embarrassment that went with that, wouldnt go out to pubs and restaurants in case they had those awful curved chairs. I even struggled with some personal care!!!! My whole life was miserable difficult and sad with me feeling more digusted with myself than anyone else could looking at me!!!!!
I am now a size 16 off to Cyprus next week feel happy, proud and once again liking myself. I still have weight to lose about 2 1/2 stone so I still have a little way to go.
And then the work starts I will maintain my goal weight!!!!!
So to everyone starting your journey good luck you CAN do it
Tricia:)
xxxxx

Well done Tricia!!!

I am very much in the same boat as you in that I need to lose more than 10 stone. I was also facing similar problems and fears. Its nice to hear others success stories. Keep it up!

Back