Hello again and a big thank You

ruthie-mc

I just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you that helped me through my major wobble on Sunday. I am firmly on the LT wagon and happy to be so, hopefully week two will be a good one. I had a chat with OH and he agreed that i should keep on going,as he really feels that i could do this, he also says that he admires me as he knows how tough it can be:tear_drop:. It turns out that he only really went on LT to support me.
Well i am keeping myself busy, i have decided that my hall needs a lick of paint and some new flooring down, so that should keep my my of the food.
Once agin a big thank you and i am happy to still be here. :)

Well done - good decision, you can do it! xxxx

Good effort girl:party0019:

Focus on those goals! You WILL do it!!!

Thaks all, i am feeling so much more positive today. Lookimg forward to reachimng my goal. :D

well you sound positive so good luck for this week, painting seems to be a popular past-time with new starters, i also painted my hall stairs and landing at the beginning of my LT journey

Glad to hear you are sticking to LT. Your OH was lovely to start just to support you. That is half the battle. I don't think I could have done so well without the support and encouragement from my OH and children (and this site!)

Good luck.

x

Back