• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello again and a big thank You

S: 13st11.5lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.36%)
I just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you that helped me through my major wobble on Sunday. I am firmly on the LT wagon and happy to be so, hopefully week two will be a good one. I had a chat with OH and he agreed that i should keep on going,as he really feels that i could do this, he also says that he admires me as he knows how tough it can be:tear_drop:. It turns out that he only really went on LT to support me.
Well i am keeping myself busy, i have decided that my hall needs a lick of paint and some new flooring down, so that should keep my my of the food.
Once agin a big thank you and i am happy to still be here. :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done - good decision, you can do it! xxxx

sailor_Jack

Gonna be slim again
S: 16st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st4lb Loss: 2st0lb(12.28%)
Good effort girl:party0019:

Focus on those goals! You WILL do it!!!

S: 13st11.5lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.36%)
Thaks all, i am feeling so much more positive today. Lookimg forward to reachimng my goal. :D

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
well you sound positive so good luck for this week, painting seems to be a popular past-time with new starters, i also painted my hall stairs and landing at the beginning of my LT journey

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Great !! Now you'll lose weight AND have a bright new hall to boot!
Glad it's getting easier hunny xx:)

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Glad to hear you are sticking to LT. Your OH was lovely to start just to support you. That is half the battle. I don't think I could have done so well without the support and encouragement from my OH and children (and this site!)

Good luck.

x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Introductions 5
Exante 0
Introductions 2
Introductions 1