Hello..........again

RubyCloud

I'm :eek: to admit I've put all but 5lbs back on of the 2 stone and 1/2lb I lost last year. Being overweight and feeling frumpy is making me miserable, but determined to do something about it. I absolutely refuse to keep buying bigger clothes!!!!

Hi Ruby... You sound like me! I lose weight, then because I'm really greedy I pile it back on, then lose it again LOL

I'm on a mission to lose around 3 stone (which I've piled on since 2008)

Good luck!! xxx

hi :wavey: rubycloud don't beat urself up over putting the weight back on it happens to the best of us (me included :sign0007:) with the help and support of minimins it will soon be off again, i will pop by and see how ur doing good luck xx

Thank you Valerie. I felt so despondent that I stopped going to meetings, the worst thing I could have done! I've 're-joined', and I feel more determined and on track than previously. I'll keep a diary, once I've figured out how and found my way around the site. Thank you again.

Thank you Suitsme. I've been complacent all my life about weight issues, being 9 1/2 stone at my heaviest when 9 months pregnant! I've always eaten what I wanted so was more than a tad bewildered when the weight started to pile on, Age? Hormones? I'm not going to be size 8/10 again but I do want to be within a healthy weight range............so here goes!! Thank you.

hi rubycloud to do a diary just click on all diets at the top of the page on left hand side go to slimming world- food diaries and click on new thread and that will start ur own diary u just need to think of a catchy name for it, have a good weekend x

Back