Hello...again!

lentil2

Gold Member
Well, I haven't been here since Minis closed but have just joined SW online so I thought I would return.

As you can see from my profile, I joined here in 2008 though I have been following SW on and off for more years than I care to remember...about 25 (or more) actually!! So yes, maybe not a great advert for it but nevertheless, I always come back to it no matter how many other diets I try in between times!

Up until now, I have never fully embraced the EE plan and still followed the old red and green days. However, now I have joined online and red/green are totally extinct, I have decided to finally (reluctantly) accept that EE is the way to go and with SP (a 'take' on the old red days, sort off) I feel I can always do that if I want a boost.

I think I have many diaries on here, a new one probably for everytime I started afresh so to keep with tradition, I will probably start a new one!

So here I am... Hi :)

Welcome back lentil2:)

After going around in circles I also joined online and decided to give EE a go...fingers crossed!

Thanks for the welcome!

@Mini - it must be the week for it! I'm gradually finding my way around the SW website...they have at last 'updated' it!

@craftermary really hope now I have 'accepted' the EE plan, it will work for me!

This is my first time doing the EE plan as well.

Oh wow...another one that doesn't like change ;) @Mini
Well, it has only been around about 6 years, I like to ease my way in!! lol I have dabbled in EE previously, had the odd day here and there but I never really 'took' to it and more to the point, always wanted 2 lots of Healthy Extras

How are you finding it?
I must say, I am feeling super motivated...hope it lasts

Good luck

I spent a couple of daysreading up on the plan last week looking at what I was eating and counting syns and it was a real eyeopener

Day 1 done and it has gone well.

Good to hear you are feeling motivated:)

Back