Hello (again)

Ravendarkwytch

Hi everyone, I have been trying to lose weight on and off for years, I lose well (generally hitting 18lbs) then I start slipping and gain it all back plus more. Last year I lost 30lb on CWP, then gained 35lb :( . Since January 1st I have lost 24lb, some on Cambridge weight plan but the last 2.5lb on Slimming World, which I will be sticking with now (I've been with Slimming World on and off for years).
I turn 40 in July (22nd) and need to lose as much as I can to feel happy in myself at my party (as well as to feel healthy and happy the rest of the time!) , I suffer with PTSD, Depression and Anxiety so really struggle not to self sabotage but I'm hoping that by sharing my journey with all of you amazing people I will actually manage to achieve my goal this time :D
Starting weight was 16st 3, am now 14st 7.5, Goal weight, I think, is 10st 10. (I'm 5ft 4)

Hello and welcome to MiniMins.

Your losses so far are very good and you should see the good work you have put in.

At work sometimes I laugh and say past Pierce was looking after future Pierce. As in what I did in the past to get me to this point has helped me. Maybe you can do the same that frame of mind as when you started, that positive, hopeful mindset that helped you lose the first bit?

Back