Hello Again!

sailor_Jack

Gonna be slim again
Hello :wave_cry:
Have been a very naughty sailor and thats why i have come back to you guys!

Im now on Day five, Have tried it a few times since Christmas, but all false starts.
I feel more focused this time and with your support i'll make it!
x

Jack, you're back!!!!!!! :happy036::wavey:
I was just thinking about you the other day!
Guaranteed support on here, as ever :)
You did great before, and will again.
I've got a stone to go and it's 4 weeks to my holiday, so should work out OK (I hope)
Anyway, I thought all sailors were naughty ??!! :8855:
Love Cathy xx

Last edited:
Hi Jack and welcome back. You've done this before so know you can do it again. You did really well last time so just keep doing what you were doing and you will be back at your goal in no time. Good luck!

Hiya, welcome back, you can do this, you did so well before!!
Good luck x

Welcome back! Keep logging on here and we will keep you occupied!!;) You naughty sailor you!:p

Hello my lovely ladies....and thank you

Tis good to be back with you again! I mean how can i go wrong with all these gorgeous women around (and for me to wind up):p
Cath you are doing brilliant, way to go babe! I wanna see some recent pics!

Remember all the "Nice" Girls love a sailor.....:D

That must be the one thing I disagree with you Slinky. That's why I divorced one!!! hahaha

Don't be silly. Was something there, just a very long time ago.

I think the forces is a good life. I enjoyed my time with them. Even lived in Gibraltar for a couple of years and one of my daughters was born there. Loved living there and enjoyed the forces way of life.

hahah that made me chuckle! Bev...things would have been different if you had met me LOL!
Slinky..Love the pics...your dissapearing quickly..well done

Don't be silly. Was something there, just a very long time ago.

I think the forces is a good life. I enjoyed my time with them. Even lived in Gibraltar for a couple of years and one of my daughters was born there. Loved living there and enjoyed the forces way of life.

I know exactly what you mean Bev,at the time you think it's the real thing. But i'm sure you are in a much better place now :D

Never done a foreign,would love to some day.

I was in Gibraltar from 2001-2003, it was brilliant. I guess it was a perk of the job, but sooooo nice to spend some quality time with the family again and see my girls grow up.

It's great to live abroad for a while and have the forces behind you. It's like having a 2 year holiday being backed up by the forces. If you can do it I would highly recommend it. My daughter loves it that she can say she was born there and not in England like everyone else. She also likes having 2 birth certificates, 1 english and 1 gibraltarian (?).

Got to agree with you Jack. Hubby loved that he could come home every night (except when he was put in DQs for 2 weeks, naughty boy). At the time we were there, early 90s, it was a really easy draft. Everyone wanted to go there and I could see why. Sun, sun, sun and an easy job.

Hiya Jack!

Welcome back and good luck!!

Oooh, my dad was in the army! I loved growing up in the forces way of life, Was born in Germany :)

I miss moving around :( feel like im stuck in northern ireland now lol!!

I can see im gonna have to work hard with the ole matelot charm with you two ladies!....You've all heard it before..LOL

Hello my lovely ladies....and thank you

Tis good to be back with you again! I mean how can i go wrong with all these gorgeous women around (and for me to wind up):p
Cath you are doing brilliant, way to go babe! I wanna see some recent pics!

Remember all the "Nice" Girls love a sailor.....:D

Are you saying i am a nice girl??? lol

Glad to have you back. When you are all fit and skinny dont be deserting us again :D

Where will i get more ammo to offend the lowly paid skimmer? :p

xx

Back