Hello all, Day 1 of CD and all good so far!

Cirrus666

Good morning all,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi and good luck to everyone else on their plans.

Had my porridge and just sipping on a shake at the mo, been to waitrose and almost fainted when I seen the cost of the food for the first week :eek: but I suppose it will take a bit of tweaking to find out what I like and don't like.

I have just over a stone to lose so will be interesting to see if it works.

Take care all x
Mandy

Good Luck Mandy, I have a stone to lose as well. I started yesterday in Slimming World. Waht CD?

Good Luck Mandy, I have a stone to lose as well. I started yesterday in Slimming World. Waht CD?

Hi, CD is The Cambridge Diet, day one and all is well. I used to do weight watchers which is like slimming world, they are both good diets but I was looking for more of a quick fix this time so thought I'd try this out. Need to drink 2 litres of water a day, been on the loo all morning lol! x

Hi, CD is The Cambridge Diet, day one and all is well. I used to do weight watchers which is like slimming world, they are both good diets but I was looking for more of a quick fix this time so thought I'd try this out. Need to drink 2 litres of water a day, been on the loo all morning lol! x

My old House mate did that diet and went from a size 16 to a size 12 in 2 months. Be careful though, her hair started to fall out and periods stopped. I suppose if its a quick fix though it would be long term anyway. Good luck on it!

Hi
I did the CDin 2008 Lost a stone a month! Excellent diet....however needs loads of willpower.
I drank about 3 litres of water a day and I also topped upmy shakes soups with extra water to increase consumption. You won't go to loo quite so much once ur body gets used to t.......
Good luck
Look forward to seeing how u do xx

God thats awful, I did read it in the CD Info pack but you always think "it wont happen to me!". Was it falling out in clumps or just a little here and there? xxx

With my house mate it was just always falling out and her hair got really thin. not really in clumps. Its probably because your body is a bit weaker.

Back