hello all from a newbie :)

Stacy

hi all!
Hi all, im new to this board and thought id introduce myself.
Im stacy, 24 from Glasgow and live with my partner and our son who is now 6 years old.
Im currently on the slimming world plan, and got to target last october after losing 2 stone.
However im looking for some motivation now as ive been a bit silly the past 2 months or so and now im 8.5 pounds over my target!
Im really hoping to get back to target as soon as possible.
I found this board last week but been lurking around and just posted my first post yesterday....
Anyway hope you are all well, and ill look forward to reading all of your posts and ill let you know how i get on :)
x

Hi Stacy,
Welcome to the board. I'm new here too, only been here about a week, but was also here about a year ago, but didn't really follow the plan right.
Anyway, i'm sure you will find loads of motivation and support here, as i have already found!
Good on you for losing 2 stone! you'll be seeing the back of the 8.5lbs in no time!
Good luck!
marea

Welcome to both of you and good luck with your weight loss both of you. X

I'd love to be 2 stone lighter, I weigh nearly 3 stone more now than I did when I was pregnant with my first son!
How depressing, oh weel I'm doing something about it now, better late than never x

im sure you will get to where you want to be in no time!
Its since having my wee boy that ive had to watch my weight.
I joined another group after having him, and got to target but joined slimming world last year cos id put it all back on!
Didnt fancy going back to that group and counting points!
Slimming world is great that you can eat when you want and not go hungry!

Yeah I went to WW once but I thought I'd starve to death!
I love the Extra easy plan on SW as you can have loads of tatties and meat together!

Just saying a hello, i've been here about a week now and this place is great!!

Back