Hello all i am new!

r_crook

Hello all, i am rebecca i was looking on the website for some ideas about what to eat and come across this site! I joined Slimming World 4 weeks ago and have lost 9 and a half pounds i am looking for a few ideas and looks like everyone gives eachother support.

thank you
Rebecca :D

Hello and Welcome :D

Well done for such a fantastic weight loss so far too Rebecca.

Sounds like your doing fantastic!!!

Im new too and this forum seems great for the support and recipes ect

Vickyx

Thank you very much vicki, how much have you lost? and how long have you been doing it? i am finding it hard now because i dont really know the recipies so hopefully will get some tips on here

Rebecca x

I have been losing weight for 4 weeks so 13lbs in 4 weeks...i weight myself every sunday so im hoping to lose another 1 or 2 this week.

Have you looked in the slimming world section?? They will have more recipes in there which should help you out :D

WOW, that is really really good vicky keep up the good work!, i see you are doing weight watchers i use to do that before slimming world i like them both but needed a change to be honest, yea i had a look around looks like some good stuff in there and the pics of before and after are amazing gives you such a boost to know you could do as good

Rebecca x

Back