Hello all my names john!

John-Boy

Hello all, heres a little background about my self im currently 22 years old weighing in at 17 stone,

when i left school at 16 years old i didnt really have a career plan, which made me just bum around for 3 years
doing nothing and getting bored, not sure if this is the same for everyone but i find eating cures bordem! which made me put on so much
weight and made me scared to go outside because i didn't feel normal and that i was bigger than everyone else.

after those 3 years i weighed 25 stone :( i did everything i could to find a job at my size luckily i got taken on :D since having a job ive lost 8 stone so far my first goal was to always lose 10 stone which would make me 15 stone!

so far ive learned from losing weight is that i know i can do anything i want in life if i put my mind to it, losing weight isn't easy but if you have the right mind-set you can do what ever you want :D

as you can see im no good at writing stuff about my self, haha

thanks john :)

Hello all, heres a little background about my self im currently 22 years old weighing in at 17 stone,

when i left school at 16 years old i didnt really have a career plan, which made me just bum around for 3 years
doing nothing and getting bored, not sure if this is the same for everyone but i find eating cures bordem! which made me put on so much
weight and made me scared to go outside because i didn't feel normal and that i was bigger than everyone else.

after those 3 years i weighed 25 stone :( i did everything i could to find a job at my size luckily i got taken on :D since having a job ive lost 8 stone so far my first goal was to always lose 10 stone which would make me 15 stone!

so far ive learned from losing weight is that i know i can do anything i want in life if i put my mind to it, losing weight isn't easy but if you have the right mind-set you can do what ever you want :D

as you can see im no good at writing stuff about my self, haha

thanks john :)

Hi John

Nice to meet you. I only joined yesterday and am still finding myself around the forum.

Good luck on your goals mate.

Carl

Welcome to the forum John! Plenty of friendly people around here who are always willing to offer a helping hand :)

Back