Hello all newbie here

Fatty

Hello All,

well ive just been out and brought my slim fast :)
Im starting tomorrow ...... got on the Wii fit today after nearly 300 days (I KNOW) and have put on over 2 stone!!!
Im starting at 21stone 4lb....... hence my user name I feel MAHOOOOSIVE!
So the plan is im gonna have slim fast milk shake for breakfast and tea with a piece of fruit in between if im hungry. Then in the evening im gonna have fish and salad,ham and salad or meat and rice,meat and pasta etc.
I think the days are going to be ok its the evenings while watching tv.
Im done other VLCD where I have just eaten shakes and no food and it was soo difficult and i lost quite a bit (4 stone) but now im back to square one plus 2lb..... 4 years later.
Sooooo anything i should exspect? how easy is it? What are peoples average losses? How long can you stay on the diet? Do you carry on lossing months down the road?? Im wanting to loose about 1 stone a month...possible??!
I wanna loose about 7 stone....but will take it 1stone at a time.

Hello All,

well ive just been out and brought my slim fast :)
Im starting tomorrow ...... got on the Wii fit today after nearly 300 days (I KNOW) and have put on over 2 stone!!!
Im starting at 21stone 4lb....... hence my user name I feel MAHOOOOSIVE!
So the plan is im gonna have slim fast milk shake for breakfast and tea with a piece of fruit in between if im hungry. Then in the evening im gonna have fish and salad,ham and salad or meat and rice,meat and pasta etc.
I think the days are going to be ok its the evenings while watching tv.
Im done other VLCD where I have just eaten shakes and no food and it was soo difficult and i lost quite a bit (4 stone) but now im back to square one plus 2lb..... 4 years later.
Sooooo anything i should exspect? how easy is it? What are peoples average losses? How long can you stay on the diet? Do you carry on lossing months down the road?? Im wanting to loose about 1 stone a month...possible??!
I wanna loose about 7 stone....but will take it 1stone at a time.

Hellooo!! I actually find the diet easy! Day one is the hardest. I started at 16st3.5lbs and lost 8lbs in my first week. I weigh again on wednesday so will let you know about the second week loss! I also use MFP to track everything whether it is good or bad. This time I have also incorporated strength exercises as i can never ever stick to cardio. I work along the lines of something is better than nothing! Good luck with your journey! Keep us updated xxx

Thank you Andrea!! well done on your weight loss....thats excellent!!!
Im excited to start have got all my shakes in the cupboard and healthy options for dinner lots of fish,salad,rice,pasta etc so no chance of slipping into the 'but i have nothing healthy in the cupboard' im hoping the day will be ok as ill be at work. But I think it will be the evening that i find tricky...so use to picking in the evening while watching tv!!
I have my wii fit board charged ready to do some light exercise to start with...... dont wanna run before i can walk! lol!

Good luck using the Wii. I wanted one for so long and my hubby finally got me one and now it collects dust! I have a few Wii workout game thingys but i find them annoying! I am so excited for your first week! I have lots of support at home and that makes it easier to stick to. Hubby even resisted cooking a bacon sarnie as i worked out the calories and then had a shake as it was far too much! Let me know how day one goes :) xx

Hello

Well day 1 has been ok! Feel really tired at min tho and it's only 6.30pm!!! Thinking its lack of food giving me energy?! Got headache too!!
Well today I had a strawberry shake for breakfast (didnt like it much) then had some grapes for a lil snack then had a choc shake for lunch which was nice!!! Then I had a cereal bar this afternoon ! Just had a tuna salad for my dinner and prob have a snack a jack or something later!!
Day 1 .....364 days to go hahaha!
How's everyone else doing?!

Hi I'm new to the slim fast/ultra slim (tescos version of slim fast) I'm starting tomorrow 17-1-13 I've just bought my shakes and plan to do the same as you with the evening meal something like a tuna salad or similar.. im 15 stone 5 pounds as of today and have 5.5 stone to loose

Hey most of the way through day one now!

Just eaten a pack of French fries as one of my snacks having got in from work and working out what to have for dinner now. As its 600 cals I presume it's ok to have a ready meal for around 400 and then something for pudding after?

Actually looking forward to tomorrow...today has been easy so far but evenings are the worst for me!

How's every one else's day?

just had my first shake... not bad it was actually very nice. ive had a cup of coffee with no milk or sugar and my friend is taking me on an introduction at his gym... so far so good i'll see how the day goes

Back