Hello all :) (Newbie)

Kaitlin-Rose

Hiya all I'm Kat, I started Lipotrim yesterday (21st) and Im happy to say I've got through my first day!!, I didnt feel tempted to eat but found it hard to drink the water although I managed to drink 2litres + the shakes in the end... I'm wanting to lose as much as possible but also need to be realistic so we will see how it goes. Well as you can see I'm just going on and was only suppose to say hi lol! I hope to speak to you all soon and hope you all reach your goals :) Good luck xx

Hi and welcome aboard... There are loads of great threads and people on this site... And lots of supportive threads...I won't lie lipotrim is hard but this site helps, it makes you want to be good so that you can tell your story .... X

Hiya Kat and welcome! I was a similar starting weight to you and I am loving this diet. Once you get over the first week you don't really feel hungry - it's all the mind and you learn the difference between real hunger and a craving!
I don't know why you chose LT but you won't regret it. For people like us, it seems like a mountain ahead so don't bother looking up to the summit, just focus on the next step and every now and then you can look back at the view and see how far you have come! The last 9 weeks have flown by for me and I hope you will soon be feeling the same. Good luck, babe! xx :D

good luck kat and all the best with the diet :)

Hi Kat and welcome x

Hi Kat welcome and good luck.

Back