Hello All

lowfatfiction

Morning All

I'm new to Minimins and Atkins and thought I'd introduce myself.

I've been dabbling with the low carb WOE on and off since last year, with limited success, although I've found it relatively easy I can't help sabotaging myself :sigh:

I'm definitely sold on the science, it all makes sense, and I find it so much easier than low fat, calorie counting, WW, CD etc. (all tried and rejected!)

I've been using 'Nerys and India's Idiot Proof' version, but feel it's not strict enough for me and hasn't result in decent losses - there are no real limits to allowed foods, bit of a problem for me, as I can get too carried away with the fats, especially cheese, mayo and butter! I obviously need more 'rules' on portion control!!

So here I am, on Day 1 Atkins Induction, please wish me luck in getting rid of 40 lbs of excess baggage!!

Bye for now :D

LFF

Welcome and good luck LFF!

Many thanks AnnaMaria, hopefully this time I will actually get somewhere. Not too fussed how long it'll take, I'm trying to be realistic but a couple of lbs a week would be great!

LFF

Good luck lff and you will lose weight and inches... Sounds like you already have a positive attitude and this forum is great. I've definitely learned a lot since joining this forum :)

Hello and welcome LFF.
icon7.gif

Hi and welcome to Atkins. I am sure you will find everyone really helpful.
:D

Hi LFF and welcome to Atkins and our little family, have you read the stickies at the top?

Thanks to you all for such a warm welcome!!

I'll probably be spending quite a bit of time on here (when I'm not working!) and picking up plenty of tips on the way.

Onward and downward

LFF ;)

I look forward to seeing your posts LFF. We are a mainly happy crew around here. :D

Back