Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ellem, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Ellem

Ellem Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(10.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi There :) I'm 27 and live near Glasgow, Scotland. I'm currently 16st 9lbs and at 5ft 4 I have an initial goal of 10 stone. According to bmi charts I should be aiming for lower than that but last time I was 10 stone I was a size 10 and people were saying I needed to put weight on so I'll wait until I hit the 10 mark and figure out what to do from there.

Yesterday I started a diet and my new exercise plan. I'm not really following a particular diet so much; I'm more making healthy choices and trying to stick to 3 meals a day plus 3 healthy snacks per day. I suppose I'm sort of calorie counting I have calorie counted in the past so I'm very aware of the amount of calories going in and make sure I don't go over 1500cals per day.

For exercise I've got home exercise equipment and I'm trying to build up the amount of walking I do. I keep saying I'm going to go swimming but I'm still building up the courage to go :eek:

Looking around the site it seems a friendly and supportive place to be so I'm looking forward to reading and contributing to the posts on here.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with your healthy eating and calorie counting

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.