Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ellem, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Ellem

Ellem Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Hi There :) I'm 27 and live near Glasgow, Scotland. I'm currently 16st 9lbs and at 5ft 4 I have an initial goal of 10 stone. According to bmi charts I should be aiming for lower than that but last time I was 10 stone I was a size 10 and people were saying I needed to put weight on so I'll wait until I hit the 10 mark and figure out what to do from there.

Yesterday I started a diet and my new exercise plan. I'm not really following a particular diet so much; I'm more making healthy choices and trying to stick to 3 meals a day plus 3 healthy snacks per day. I suppose I'm sort of calorie counting I have calorie counted in the past so I'm very aware of the amount of calories going in and make sure I don't go over 1500cals per day.

For exercise I've got home exercise equipment and I'm trying to build up the amount of walking I do. I keep saying I'm going to go swimming but I'm still building up the courage to go :eek:

Looking around the site it seems a friendly and supportive place to be so I'm looking forward to reading and contributing to the posts on here.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your healthy eating and calorie counting

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.