Hello All

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by weight-has-got-2-go, 10 August 2010 Social URL.

1. weight-has-got-2-go

weight-has-got-2-go New Member

Hello all,
    i know this is prob not the best thing to do but does anythin think it will make a difference if i do sw but get weighed at ww meetings as i help out but cant hack the plan anymore x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

I suppose as long as your strict and do SW it wouldnt make a big diffrence, you still get the encouragement and support from WW. Although, you wouldnt have Image Therapy, so you wouldnt pick up on all the tip etc of SW and recipe ideas....

4. weight-has-got-2-go

weight-has-got-2-go New Member

i've done sw b4 so its not 2 new 2 me i know whats free foods etc and red and green aint 2 shockin for me x

5. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    omg i was thinkin same thing last week!lol i didnt go on mon but maybe i will next week, they dont need to no that im actually doin sw hehe wud save me rejoinin sw n costin even more, we cud always get tips etc on here xx

6. Never22again

Never22again Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As long as you don't slip up and say something SW related like: "oh that is only ..syns, instead of points) it would be a bit embarrassing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.