hello all!

Sab

I am a newbie here and although I am excited about all this I am majorly confused how to get started! I don't know how to go onto my profile page for instance and I really would like to know how to work this pretty weight loss metres you all have?! Where and how? Confused!!!:eek:

wave
the tickers are from...Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

you set it all up, and then post in as your signature, when you update the ticker at the site it automatically updates it here.

the room you get given for your signature grows and increase te more you post ... so will be nice to see you about on here.

the profile.. ermmm if you go to the top blue bars above te main body of the forum and click on user cp... there is where you should be able to do all the gubbins

and

good luck good luck and a big welcome
xxx
i still get excited when i open my boxes of silvery space food!
it will be great to have you both along on the big old exante journey!
Remember, whenever you need it, to entertain, take your mind off, scream, vent, moan, this forum is a helping and to support you xx
never feel any question or comment is silly, there is usually someone else wondering the same.. and a few of us lurking about into the early hours for the same reasons

and as the lovely starlight has linked hehe

(ps i have crumbs under my H key, so feel free to add them when you read hehehe)

Hi Sab,

Sorry, didn't notice your message yesterday. I started this week too.

Very best of luck to you. :)

Hi Sab good luck

Back