Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DizzyDebbs, 3 September 2011 Social URL.

1. DizzyDebbs

DizzyDebbs New Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Stumbled onto this forum last week when my sister nagged me to try the Slimming World diet.
    I was looking online for the syn value for a Linda McCartney product and this forum was top in google.
    I'm so glad I found it as it is so full of lovely people and so much information.
    Considering joing SW but not sure whether to just do online rather than meetings :confused:

I have even found the app in itunes for my phone :D

Debbs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CurvyKaren

CurvyKaren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum !!

I'm on SW. For me - the group is worth going for. I get everything you would get online (information wise) but I have a rigid weighing process each week that I cant 'con' - also being there with other members means I hear new recipes... get motivated by others wishing me well in group...

At the end of the day its what works for you :)

Good luck with your journey

x

4. Ria2011

Ria2011 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya
    I use this site a lot as i do sw at home and i get a lot of ideas and support from everyone . A lot of hood recipes too.

Good luck on your journey
    Jane

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Welcome and good luck.

6. BlueMoonBeam

BlueMoonBeam Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hiya,
    I've recently re-joined SW and decided to go to class. Think you get so much support there. The support here is also fantastic!:D Good luck in whichever you decide to do. x

7. Harleyboo

Harleyboo Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi I would deffinately recommend going to the meetings, just knowing that at the end of the week you have a weigh in goal is enough to spur you on!! Plus it's great way to make friends and share recipes and ideas x I must admit I tried doing it online and I found myself easily slipping off track without the support however going to the meetings has successfully kept me going this time ! Good luck in whatever you choose to do :) x

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.