Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DizzyDebbs, 3 September 2011 Social URL.

1. DizzyDebbs

DizzyDebbs New Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LCHF
    Stumbled onto this forum last week when my sister nagged me to try the Slimming World diet.
    I was looking online for the syn value for a Linda McCartney product and this forum was top in google.
    I'm so glad I found it as it is so full of lovely people and so much information.
    Considering joing SW but not sure whether to just do online rather than meetings :confused:

I have even found the app in itunes for my phone :D

Debbs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CurvyKaren

CurvyKaren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum !!

I'm on SW. For me - the group is worth going for. I get everything you would get online (information wise) but I have a rigid weighing process each week that I cant 'con' - also being there with other members means I hear new recipes... get motivated by others wishing me well in group...

At the end of the day its what works for you :)

Good luck with your journey

x

4. Ria2011

Ria2011 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya
    I use this site a lot as i do sw at home and i get a lot of ideas and support from everyone . A lot of hood recipes too.

Good luck on your journey
    Jane

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Welcome and good luck.

6. BlueMoonBeam

BlueMoonBeam Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hiya,
    I've recently re-joined SW and decided to go to class. Think you get so much support there. The support here is also fantastic!:D Good luck in whichever you decide to do. x

7. Harleyboo

Harleyboo Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi I would deffinately recommend going to the meetings, just knowing that at the end of the week you have a weigh in goal is enough to spur you on!! Plus it's great way to make friends and share recipes and ideas x I must admit I tried doing it online and I found myself easily slipping off track without the support however going to the meetings has successfully kept me going this time ! Good luck in whatever you choose to do :) x

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.