Hello all

India_87

Hi everyone, I started on WW yesterday after a few weeks of half heartedly mucking about with it and putting very little effort in if truth be told. I've gained a stone since Christmas and I am determined to get it all off again by my birthday in November. As well as the extra stone I'm also fairly out of shape health-wise, I've never been a fan of the gym or excercise in general but I'm pushing myself to give it a good go anyway and hopefully see some results a bit quicker than if i was just dieting alone and also to tone up! I've got my first spin class tonight and I'm slightly nervous but also quite looking forward to it! Hope to speak to some of you soon, this website seems to be great for sharing support and encouragement, especially for those of us who can't afford to shell out for monthly slimming club fees et cetera!

Good luck with your goals everyone! India x

Hello India. I'm new and hoping to lose the first stone by Christmas. I've bought a Zumba CD but after looking at it, I reckon it will be easter before I can give it a go:D I'm starting off 'stepping' on the stairs. I suffer with ankle and knee joint pains so the weight loss can olny hep them ease. Best of luck you. we'll do it with the support on here

Hi Granny (love the name btw!) I've heard a lot of good things about zumba, have signed up to a class on wednesday so i shall let you know what i think of it! I guess swimming would be a good idea for those that suffer with joint pains? I'm trying to lose a stone too, i've pencilled in 8th nov as my goal date (my birthday) but after only losing half a pound in my first i'm i'm a bit worried i might have been slightly over ambitious! Oh well, will keep trying! Good luck to you with your goal! x

Back