Hello all

astontech002

VLCD Beginner
Just thought id say hello as im new to the forum so i better introduce myself.I started cutting down my food intake on the 25th of sept and started the cambridge diet on the 29th sept and have so far lost 2 stone on this diet.My start weight was 24 stone dead and hopefully this will continue until i reach my target of 17 stone.
These last two weeks or so I have been up and down mentaly but its getting easyer day by day and i fully intend to reach my goal weight.
Just like to thank in advance a man who i have never met nor spoken to but has given me the inspiration to do this mad diet through reading his biog....Thanks Mike! aka icemoose

Thanks all...B

Hiya Aston

Wow 2 stone already is absolutely superb!

Stick with it and you will be slim before you know it.

Well done

M.

3rd Week Weigh in

Got on the scales after week3 and i have now lost a total of 3 stone 1 lb...Well Chuffed with myself as now as this is not even bothering me,i can even go out on a sat night and just have water no mither.A bit woried about have a meal week, though as daft as it sounds im worried about having food as it might knock me out of my stride the week after. Any one got any advise on this?
Thanks

Got on the scales after week3 and i have now lost a total of 3 stone 1 lb...Well Chuffed with myself as now as this is not even bothering me,i can even go out on a sat night and just have water no mither.A bit woried about have a meal week, though as daft as it sounds im worried about having food as it might knock me out of my stride the week after. Any one got any advise on this?
Thanks

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 stone 1lb.!!! In 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just fantastic weight loss!!!!!

Well done you!!!

congrats.gif

well done on your fantastic weight loss!!!!!

Thats amazing x

OMG......I am gobsmacked (and that takes a lot, believe me:D ),

FANTASTIC FANTASTIC.....WHAT A MOTIVATOR!!!!:D :D :D

Brilliant!!! Well done you :D

Dont worry about AAM - there are loads of people who can help you out. The thought of it is definately worse than the practise - you will be absolutely fine. :)

Fantastic weight loss - amazing!!:cool:

AAMW : stick to the portions and you will stay in ketosis, and you may be surprised at your weight loss that week :cool: Keep it up! :D

Crikey! No words of wisdom I'm afraid:eek: but WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!:D :D :D

Back