Hello and a little about me :)

Shereen

Ok, here I am in the hope you guys can support me in my mission to get back into my jeans!!

Over the last few years I'd managed to maintain a steady ok-ish weight but since leaving my job in January the weight is creeping on (a stone) and I refuse to buy a size bigger...so here I am.

Started Slimming World extra easy on Monday and so far so good.

Wish me luck in my conquest to battle the bulge.
Hope you all are are doing souper doper in your own conquests...

Shereeen xx

Hi and welcome Shereen! You will find this place addictive, I only joined last week and I can't tear myself away!

You will get rid of that stone in no time and fit back into those jeans, good luck! :)

Ok, here I am in the hope you guys can support me in my mission to get back into my jeans!!

Over the last few years I'd managed to maintain a steady ok-ish weight but since leaving my job in January the weight is creeping on (a stone) and I refuse to buy a size bigger...so here I am.

Started Slimming World extra easy on Monday and so far so good.

Wish me luck in my conquest to battle the bulge.
Hope you all are are doing souper doper in your own conquests...

Shereeen xx

Hi Shereen :wave_cry:
Good luck wishes duly sent to you! I started last week, and lost 1.5 lb. so am now just half a pound less than you. My weight gain also started when I left work! I'm 5'3.5" how tall are you? I was doing green but today switched to extra easy because I ate turkey and gammon at a local Toby :candledinner: and I do like pots or pasta for dinner!!

Hi and :welcome: to the forums!
Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Back