hello another newbie

mejulie70

I will NOT eat chocolate
Hi my names julie and i was doing ww for a couple of months but didnt seem to be getting anywhere so im trying sw instead.Im not going to meetings just doing it myself (ive got the info and books) but dont have access to the online calculator so have been looking through this site for a few weeks now and have got some inspiration and ideas so thought id register and ask a few questions and even maybe answer some too. Ive not got much to lose but im looking for a plan thats maintainable when i hit that magic number lol:) so any help and suggestions are greatly welcome xx

Hello and welcome to Minimins!
I find this site great, there are so many ideas, recipies and tips and things and I'm sure you'll find it a great help as you aren't going to a meeting.
there a quite a few people on here who are really successful doing it on their own so I'm sure you will get some great advice.
Gook luck with SW! x

thanx for the welcome kat i hope im doin the diet right but only time will tell . . . im defo picking up lots of tips and info off this site so feel ive got help on my side when i need it . . .only trouble is i spend so much time on this site trawling through it my OH thinks there's summat goin on lol anyway bring on the new slimmer me !!:cool:

Hi and welcome to the site! Best of luck with sw, Im sure that you will be posting your weight losses very soon! xxx

thanx caroline dont really no wat im doin properly on here so dont no how to post my weights do i put it on my profile sumhow??:confused:

Back