Hello,Anybody home?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by elejesu, 8 May 2011 Social URL.

1. elejesu

elejesu Full Member

Hi all,I am a newbie here and on the WW pro point system. I started last week and lost 5lb in my first week.I need all the encouragement I can get and hear this is the place to get it..am I right?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsmayblossom

mrsmayblossom Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Hi elejesu
    Welcome to minimins! Im not on ww but i have found this a great site for support and ideas. You will find lots of recipes and the photo slideshow is great for inspiration when it is needed. Starting a diary in the ww section is a good idea because there will be so many people who are in the same boat as you to offer support. Best of luck x

4. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Me neither but welcome and hello.. Anything you need to talk about.. Just shout x

5. sukz

sukz Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    pro points weight watchers
    Hi there! Im starting the diet on thursday or friday this week! Im just waiting for a few publications I have ordered to be delivered so I can do my weekly shop using it! Im very nervous. 5lbs is a great result in the first week! Keep it up! I lost 19lbs in January using old fashioned hard work and the gym and have put 4lbs back on...hence the weightwatchers pro points this time! I want to lose 30lbs! What about you elejesu? I think I may even put a few pics up for before and after. Everything I have read on here seems really positive and I didnt want to post pics but a lot of other people have so maybe it helps.

6. jennifer121

jennifer121 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Best of luck honey,5 lbs is a great loss for ur first week...keep up the good work:)jen

7. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

It's very inspiring and helps me focus... Chatting is always helpful x

8. elejesu

elejesu Full Member

Hi y'all thanks for replying..I see its a really nice place..
    @suks...oh I absolutely love the ww pp,I never feel hungry and I track everything and anything that goes in my mouth. Also make use of ur zero pp foods,be weary of bananas though..it's zero but high in calories. Bulk up on veg during meals..and I started walking a lot and dusted my Wii. 40mins a day on it and I burn about 300 calories or more...I hope all this has helped...thanks again guys...I'll definately like it here...sleep tight peeps

9. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

How's it going ? X

10. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your loss.

You could start a diary thread in the WW section for support.

Irene xx

11. elejesu

elejesu Full Member

Sigourney,its going ok...been good so far...and urs...?

12. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

That's great..... Well done be sure to keep me posted x

13. sukz

sukz Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    pro points weight watchers
    Hi elejesu..how has it been going for you? thanks for the advice guys I am on my feet all day so I know I do burn some calories that way...but I am hitting the gym and doing some moderate excercise three times a week. I started today and was very pleased at how much I could have and not feel starved. I just had dinner and had 2 and a half sausages, mash with a little milk, mixed veg, gravy and even a yorkshire pudding! I have managed to complete today with 30 points so I am pleased although I did try to stick at 29...I suppose 1 ikkle point wont hurt from my weeklies.

14. Dreamer87

Dreamer87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all, where do I find these photo's? Just signed up today so finding my way round :)

15. supersalmon

supersalmon Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.35%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, I'm not on WW but I can't tell you how this site has helped me to stay on track.Good Luck x

16. elejesu

elejesu Full Member

Hi Suks,it been going well for me..I had my weigh in today..3lb and counting..so far 8lb lost...yippee..I try to stick toy points and try to keep up with my activities..I pray and hope I keep getting good results and wish you the same too...
    I hope everyone is doing ok...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.