Hello,Anybody home?

elejesu

Hi all,I am a newbie here and on the WW pro point system. I started last week and lost 5lb in my first week.I need all the encouragement I can get and hear this is the place to get it..am I right?

Hi elejesu
Welcome to minimins! Im not on ww but i have found this a great site for support and ideas. You will find lots of recipes and the photo slideshow is great for inspiration when it is needed. Starting a diary in the ww section is a good idea because there will be so many people who are in the same boat as you to offer support. Best of luck x

Hi there! Im starting the diet on thursday or friday this week! Im just waiting for a few publications I have ordered to be delivered so I can do my weekly shop using it! Im very nervous. 5lbs is a great result in the first week! Keep it up! I lost 19lbs in January using old fashioned hard work and the gym and have put 4lbs back on...hence the weightwatchers pro points this time! I want to lose 30lbs! What about you elejesu? I think I may even put a few pics up for before and after. Everything I have read on here seems really positive and I didnt want to post pics but a lot of other people have so maybe it helps.

Hi y'all thanks for replying..I see its a really nice place..
@suks...oh I absolutely love the ww pp,I never feel hungry and I track everything and anything that goes in my mouth. Also make use of ur zero pp foods,be weary of bananas though..it's zero but high in calories. Bulk up on veg during meals..and I started walking a lot and dusted my Wii. 40mins a day on it and I burn about 300 calories or more...I hope all this has helped...thanks again guys...I'll definately like it here...sleep tight peeps

elejesu said:
Hi y'all thanks for replying..I see its a really nice place..
@suks...oh I absolutely love the ww pp,I never feel hungry and I track everything and anything that goes in my mouth. Also make use of ur zero pp foods,be weary of bananas though..it's zero but high in calories. Bulk up on veg during meals..and I started walking a lot and dusted my Wii. 40mins a day on it and I burn about 300 calories or more...I hope all this has helped...thanks again guys...I'll definately like it here...sleep tight peeps

How's it going ? X

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your loss.

You could start a diary thread in the WW section for support.

Irene xx

Hi elejesu..how has it been going for you? thanks for the advice guys I am on my feet all day so I know I do burn some calories that way...but I am hitting the gym and doing some moderate excercise three times a week. I started today and was very pleased at how much I could have and not feel starved. I just had dinner and had 2 and a half sausages, mash with a little milk, mixed veg, gravy and even a yorkshire pudding! I have managed to complete today with 30 points so I am pleased although I did try to stick at 29...I suppose 1 ikkle point wont hurt from my weeklies.

Hi all, where do I find these photo's? Just signed up today so finding my way round :)

Hi, I'm not on WW but I can't tell you how this site has helped me to stay on track.Good Luck x

Hi Suks,it been going well for me..I had my weigh in today..3lb and counting..so far 8lb lost...yippee..I try to stick toy points and try to keep up with my activities..I pray and hope I keep getting good results and wish you the same too...
I hope everyone is doing ok...

Back