Hello - Can I come in here

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Hello ladies, I have just found out I am pregnant again, (a little bit of a surprise) my son is just 7 months and I was trying to lose all the weight I gained the last time I was pregnant. So this time I am going to do it right - I am going to eat extremely healthily and exercise daily!! I am only going to gain the necessary amt this time. Oh and listen to this for a mess - according to my calculations I am due on the 25th April - I am bridesmaid for my sister on the 2nd May - have no idea what I am going to do, the wedding is 6 hours drive away from us here. I am going to update my weight monthly in here - just to keep an eye on it, I am not going to be trying to lose weight obviously. I had just started the Marissa Peers programme and Im going to check with my GP because I think I might continue to follow it, it is basically just a very healthy diet, but it has stopped all my cravings for junk and junk food isnt good for the baby anyway, I might just eat a little more carbs (unrefined) than she recommends. Hope you are all feeling well. Who else on here is preggers???

Hi welcome feel free to join the other thread for new mums and mums to be.......you are more than welcome.
Good luck, keep us updated with your pregnancy, Spooky and sarahloveswelshcobs are both expecting, spooky is probably about the same stage as you.

Welcome and congrats!!

Back