Hello can i join?:)

Mags

Needs to stick to it!!!
Hi All,
Can i join in as well? Was on CD last year and lost over 5stone,unfortunetly ive gained it all back again from stupidity
but im going tonite to councellor YAY!! ...so just wanted to say herloooooooo!!!!!
Ive got sooo much to lose.....

u r in good company! lots to lose here too! good luck xxxxx

hi, I have just joined WeMITTS too, nice to see you

Ahh hello EmMUK :) Welcome aboard!Are you doing any diet at the mo? how u finding things?

Welcome - must be hard starting all over ...... but great that you ARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think most of us wemitts r on the extreme VLCDs, arent we? what an impatient bunch we r!

Anne Marie, yah itll be a it hard alrite but sure better then the way things are now!!:)

lol karen totally impatient!! altho i did try WW...i just couldnt stick with it properly...everythin was always ahh ill eat it today and make up for it tomorow!lol tomorow never came!!

Hello Mags, and a very warm welcome to the WeMitts.
We will be here for you every step of the way, and we REALLY understand all the extra issues involved when you have a lot of weight to lose ( and keep off!!!)
Post often on the "general" thread which is made "sticky" each week. Look forward to getting to know you, and to sharing your journey with you.
Ann xxx (Mother WeMitt)

Hiya westhills :) 138lbs gone..WOW ...wow wow wow...thats just amazing..n thanks soo much for the welcome :D hopefully this time around ill be able to keep it off!! lose it all first and not break away half way thru it!:D

Back