Hello :D

Mixxi

I've been posting a little and mostly lurking here and I've found it really helpful to keep me motivated. Especially the brilliant Before & After Photo Thread :D.

Anyway I'm 17 years old and have been overweight all my life... even as a child I was never fat but always bigger than most children. In my teenage years I've often coped with problems by comfort eating, then getting down about my body and comfort eating and getting into that horrible pattern. :(

I hadn't weighed since I was about 10 years old until a couple of months ago when I decided enough was enough and I wanted to do something about it. I've just been calorie counting and exercising and so far it's paying off so I hope to stick around here and one day be able to post before and after pics of my own :D.

hi mixxi and welcome to minis. well done you for tackling your weight problems. good luck and log in for lots of help and support

Hello, welcome, and good luck on your weightloss journey. Sounds like you are doing great so far! xx

Mixxi - welcome to the forum. Well done on your weight loss so far. Good luck with your diet journey:)

Hi Mixxi, I'm new here too - just noticed we have the same starting weight and almost the same final goal! Best of luck to you hun, hopefully we can support one another on this journey. Oh and I'm calorie counting too!

xxx

Hiya and thanks everyone :D

Ooh Redlilocks how strange haha. But welcome to you too and I would definately like us to support each other ^_^ I'll send you a PM x

Edit: Not a PM function on this board I don't think! But my email/MSN is mixxi @ hotmail . co . uk

Last edited:
Hi and a big welcome to you
New here myself and it's absolutely great so stick with you - I'm so confident you will be such a success and look forward to celebrating (online) with you and all our other friends here when you're at target, happy in your own skin and celebrating your 18th!
Best of luck

Back