Hello! Diet - new start!

kettlechip

Hello everyone, after a full year of eating absolute catered gunk and increasingly unwearable clothes, I've decided to put a stop to it!

I've joined Slimming World, this is the biggest weight I've been, and hope to make a lifestyle change and keep it off for good.

I'm aiming to lose 30 pounds by Summer 2010! Going to be hard, but I'm determined :)

How is everyone finding this diet so far? Or the diet they're on? Any starter tips?

Hi kettlechip :)

Firstly good luck to you in your weight loss journey! Im not doing slimming world, just good old exercise and healthy eating, however my mum was a member in slimming world for just under a year, and in that time she lost 10 stone and was awarded slimmer of the year, so for her it was the best thing she has tried!

My ultimate starter tip that i've found helpful is to really drink lots of water, i used to drink a glass, maybe 2 a day and it wasn't enough, now i've started drinking 10 half pints a day, usually really cold and icy and already my skins getting better, its supressing my appetite and feels fab :D

Keep us all posted on how you are getting on :)

Katie xx

hi and welcome check out the SW section for some awesome recipes

Back