Hello, Doing a 2 week challenge :)

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
Hello all,
Well, after finishing a quick LT journey and then having an op I stopped for a while. (gallbladder came out a month ago now, its been bliss!)... I noticed a couple of lbs creeping on so I have nipped it in the bud and as of yesterday I jumped back on. I cannot officially do LT due to restrictions and crap pharmacies so I am going it alone.. I have a few LT shakes to use up, a couple of other VLCD trials and some Exante bits. I can only do 2 weeks on this as I am having another operation first week of July so I plan on doing 2 solid weeks of it (hoping to lose between 9 and 14lb ideally as I lose quite quick) and then a weeks loose re-feed (i do have to have some protein due to my medications so i found re-feed easy last time and no weight went on)...
So thats me, have not updated any stats yet as forgot so will do later but I am now within 'normal' limits depending on my height (lost 2 inches when my discs went in my back sob sob) so anything gone is a bonus!
if I can find a spare pair of boobies laying around that someones got going begging then they would be greatly appreciated. ;) Mine could be done under the trade descriptions act right now I think! LOL!

Good luck everyone and have been reading this daily even when not following as its so nice to keep up with people and their journey! Thinspiring!!! :) xxx
(currently having some bouillion... jury is out on it right now.... unsure!!)

Donna xxx

Good Luck for the next two weeks and your OP Donna

:D

I wish you the best Donna. I've been looking for someone to offer me her boobies too, but no luck yet. :(

I wish you the best Donna. I've been looking for someone to offer me her boobies too, but no luck yet. :(

You took the words right out of my mouth LMAO :D

Well if any of you find some then give us a shout! If I could just lift my thighs n stick em in my boobs I would be laughing!!! :) xx

Hey ladies (not you cake you pervert ;) ) I have plenty to spare if you all want to come and take a few handfuls that would be great :D

Lol @ the cake bit! :D

Don't tempt me...! My poor fella was a boob man n I fulfilled the criteria. False advertising as I now don't... our young teen daughter puts me to shame. Him indoors is being punished with the weightloss! Lol! Why can't we pick where we lose it from? Why did the boobs go and leave the fat ass behind? Where's the justice? ;D x

bye-bigun! said:
Lol @ the cake bit! :D

Don't tempt me...! My poor fella was a boob man n I fulfilled the criteria. False advertising as I now don't... our young teen daughter puts me to shame. Him indoors is being punished with the weightloss! Lol! Why can't we pick where we lose it from? Why did the boobs go and leave the fat ass behind? Where's the justice? ;D x

Lol nothing wrong with a nice butt! ;)

Back