Hello everybody!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by smallhours, 26 February 2011 Social URL.

1. smallhours

smallhours Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was so happy when i found this site, I started Slimming World about 6 weeks ago and the initial enthusiasm was begining to wilt, there's only so much "diet talk" that friends and family can take.
    I was always a little on the chunky side but since stopping smoking last June i have piled on more than 3 stone, despite talking up running! That maybe has something to do with taking up drinking Stella in copious quantities around the same time. anyhow. when i couldn't fit in a single pair of jeans I own, I realised it was time to do something about it. Go shopping or go to Slimming World!
    So here I am, almost a stone lighter but still with what seems like a long and lonely road ahead of me. It's good to know that there's an army of like minded folk out there, battling the very same bulge!
    So hello comrades, Glad to have the pleasure.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Hi...... Yes it seems like it's everyones demon ! X

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your loss

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.