Hello, Everyone, Can't Wait to Start

BornSlim

Hi, my real name is Val, but I had always been slim, that is until I had children, well I am just fed up of making excuses, and being unwell, with one thing or another, so am making plans to lose weight and get fit, have tried loads of diets in the past, but just got bored with them, I am really looking forward to getting to know others here and hoping to get some new motivation, and pass on to others anything that I have sucess with. Laughed my head off the first post I read on here, from iNaTIS about her fairy doors, look her up and read, cheered me up no end.

Hiya val,

Welcome to the forum. Any ideas of what diet plan ya are going to follow? There is every diet under the sun here so its best to ask as many questions as ya can, ya never know ya might find one that best suits your needs and achievements. Anyways wanna wish ya loads of success along your journey and looking forward to reading your posts in the near future, all the best

Hey Val, welcome to the site. Thanks for the post on my fairy doors .. I'm still laughing now about it all now :D

What plan are you thinking of following, or are you doing one of your own? It doesn't matter which plan you do, you will find loads of help and support here. They are such a lovely bunch of people and so friendly and helpful. You don't have to stick to one area of the site either, have a nosey all over the place.. I do lol

Annie

Hiya Val!
Just wanted to welcome you to mini's :D:talk017:
You intreaged me to go off and find Annie's post - I think you fairy doors are lovely Annie and of course fairies are real! :rolleyes:
Anyway good luck with your weight loss journey Val,
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome, wow this is a large site, I am going to have a good look around, have a good think and then decide which one to follow. Just wondering how you all have those images on your posts?

:welcome: to minimins. you see tutorials in the blue bar at the top of the page if you click it it will help you set up a ticker and that kind of thing if you need anymore help just shout :) x

Hi & Welcome

Hi Val and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck on your weightloss journey :) xxx

Back