Hello, Everyone, Can't Wait to Start

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BornSlim, 9 December 2008 Social URL.

1. BornSlim

BornSlim Member

Hi, my real name is Val, but I had always been slim, that is until I had children, well I am just fed up of making excuses, and being unwell, with one thing or another, so am making plans to lose weight and get fit, have tried loads of diets in the past, but just got bored with them, I am really looking forward to getting to know others here and hoping to get some new motivation, and pass on to others anything that I have sucess with. Laughed my head off the first post I read on here, from iNaTIS about her fairy doors, look her up and read, cheered me up no end.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins, your friendly forum. Good luck on acheiving your goal.

4. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    Hiya val,

Welcome to the forum. Any ideas of what diet plan ya are going to follow? There is every diet under the sun here so its best to ask as many questions as ya can, ya never know ya might find one that best suits your needs and achievements. Anyways wanna wish ya loads of success along your journey and looking forward to reading your posts in the near future, all the best

5. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Val, welcome to the site. Thanks for the post on my fairy doors .. I'm still laughing now about it all now :D

What plan are you thinking of following, or are you doing one of your own? It doesn't matter which plan you do, you will find loads of help and support here. They are such a lovely bunch of people and so friendly and helpful. You don't have to stick to one area of the site either, have a nosey all over the place.. I do lol

Annie

6. uglyduck16

uglyduck16 Full Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    Hiya Val!
    Just wanted to welcome you to mini's :D:talk017:
    You intreaged me to go off and find Annie's post - I think you fairy doors are lovely Annie and of course fairies are real! :rolleyes:
    Anyway good luck with your weight loss journey Val,
    Xxx Lizzie xxX

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I loved the fairy doors too.

Good luck
    Irene xx

8. BornSlim

BornSlim Member

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome, wow this is a large site, I am going to have a good look around, have a good think and then decide which one to follow. Just wondering how you all have those images on your posts?

misscheeky likes this.
  9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins. you see tutorials in the blue bar at the top of the page if you click it it will help you set up a ticker and that kind of thing if you need anymore help just shout :) x

10. RainbowCookie

RainbowCookie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.76%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Hi & Welcome

11. Jax123

Jax123 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Hi Val and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck on your weightloss journey :) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.