Hello Everyone - I'm finally feeling positive about this!!

Ann-Marie

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well and on track for the new year? As you can see from my signature I have a long journey ahead of me but I am more determined than ever!

I have in the past been a serial yo-yo dieter having done Weight Watchers, Atkins and Slimming World in the past. I lost weight with all of these diets but then it's gone back on again along with a bit more! I found the Atkins diet made me quite ill and Weight Watchers (when I did it - it may have changed) was too restrictive so I am starting the new year with the Slimming World Plan. I am not attending meetings but hope to gain my motivation from this forum and the information that I have from previous meetings.

I feel that this time round I am really going to succeed and nothing is going to get in my way. Something just seems different somehow and the time seems right, so fingers crossed!

I am going to be weighing myself every Monday and will update my signature. The figure will always be truthful as if it's not, its only me I am lying to :)

I look forward to making friends on here and gaining/offering support along my weight loss journey!

Ann-Marie x

Welcome, and hello! Good luck with your weight loss journey xx

Thanks both - just posted in the SW area and included my food diaries for comments/advice.

This is a great forum - I found it completely by accident but so glad I did! :)

Hiya and welcome xx Good luck :)

Hi all

Newbie to this forum too! I stumbled upon this form a few weeks back and it is absolutely fantastic!! Infact it's given me the motivation to get back on the weight watchers diet and start counting those points again.

My dieting journey started out with scottish slimmers a good few years ago. Over more recent years I've changed to and stuck with weight watchers. After a few years of being far too good to myself and over indulging it is now time to get back onto the diet. I started on Monday and so far, so good. In the past I've usually been quite good in sticking to my points and I'm sure with the help and support I've seen on this forum so far I'll manage it again this time.

I've also just noticed that spending time on here distracts me from thinking about food, yeyh!!!

Looking forward to sharing my experiences along the way with you all :D

Joanne x

Thanks all, and good luck to Joanne too x

:wavey: Hi and welcome Anne-Marie, good luck on your weight loss journey

Mrs JK all the best to you in your weight loss endeavour, but I wanted to mention that it's hard to look at your signature pic!!!

welcome and good luck with sw, ya should join their forum on here and I am sure all the lovely people over there would be glad to offer ya their advice with ya, all the best

best of luck girls ....u can do it !!!! :D

Back