Extra Easy Hello everyone im new!

Hi all, been reading these forums for inspiration and support as im new to slimming world and thought id join myself! I joined last thursday and cant believe how much i can eat! it doesnt feel like im on a diet! been really trying to make an effort with exercise to get my silver award first then go for gold!
Im a bridesmaid in april next year and would love to be a size 8, im currently a 12-14 but weigh quite heavy for my size (5 " 4) and 11. 11.5, first weigh in tomorrow! wish me luck! ive stuck to the plan but had a couple drinks at weekend which i used my syns for! can anyone recommend a low syn larger? x

not sure about the lager but WELCOME to minis and SW. xxx your target of a couple of dress sizes in 10 months is very realistic and totally sensible. Good luck for tomorrows WI. xxxx

Welcome along!
I don't think any lager is low syn, they are pretty much the same, maybe the light ones are lower but I'm not sure!

I suggest posting a thread in the "syn value" sub forum and some of the drinkers amongst us will be able to advise you.

Good luck with your first week.

Hi there and welcome on board!

:welcome: StoreyLou, to the forum, hope you have found your way aroud it. Its a great plan isn't it? Getting to eat lovely fresh and healthy food and loose weight too!!

Good luck at WI tomorrow, if you'd like to join our support group "from here to eternally slim", which was set up for all newbies, its great motivation. Good luck with your journey. x:D

Welcome!!!!

Maybe have a re-think on the lager- bottled lager is around 7 syns per 330ml and draft is 4-7 syns for a half, depending on brand/strength

You could either have a lager shandy with diet lemonade which would half you syns OR stick to white spirits which are 2.5 syns per 25ml shot if with a diet mixer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here you are Storey Lou. Capricorn showed me how to do this as she adds food pics to her diary daily.. Hope this works once you have posted more:

I use Imageshack to upload my photos and then you pick out the pictures you want and choose "get codes for forum" -click on the codes and copy (ctrl+c)... then when i want to put them in my post I just paste

xx

Back