Hello everyone, joined today and feeling very scared..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dollface, 26 September 2008 Social URL.

1. dollface

dollface Member

sorry - double post!
    Last edited: 26 September 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dollface

dollface Member

Hi everyone! I'm new and scared!

Just been told by the pharmacist that I can go on the lipotrim programme and will be starting on Monday.

I am very nervous about it because I am worried that the shakes will be so awful, I won't be able to drink them. I know I can't expect them to taste like they came from McDonalds but....

Also, when I told the lady this, she said I could have flapjacks instead if I wanted but will this have the same results?

I want to loose 2.5 stone by end of December as I am going to Vegas for New Year - is this realistic?

Dolly x
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey hun, welcome to minimins. I did LT and didnt like the shakes but its only 3 a day and they will be drank in no time. my favourite was the choc one :) im not sure about the flapjacks thing im on cd now. 2.5 stone beofre then is def doable if you stick to it 100%. have you had a chance to look in the LT section yet? there a great bunch in there lots of support and advice and there all friendly :) xx
  5. dollface

dollface Member

Hi, thanks for your reply :)

Yes, I've just been reading about the ingenious ways of getting the shakes down by making them into mousses etc and adding pepper to the soup!

I guess you are right, I could just hold my nose and down it couldn't I?
  6. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

i am on ther second day! so i am a bit new too...............and scared too............ but its not that bad and i like those shakes ( taste). so head up and look forward to the results!! good luck
  7. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to our friendly forum. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  8. dollface

dollface Member

Thanks Keisha!

H, good luck with it all. I was really lucky to be given a sample of the soup, a strawberry shake and a flapjack on the way home so I can start on sunday, see which I like and decide which combination to buy on Monday when I go for my weekly rations!! :eek:
  9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT

I have merged your 2 threads.

Irene xx
  10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.