Hello everyone, joined today and feeling very scared..

Hi everyone! I'm new and scared!

:wave_cry:

Just been told by the pharmacist that I can go on the lipotrim programme and will be starting on Monday.

I am very nervous about it because I am worried that the shakes will be so awful, I won't be able to drink them. I know I can't expect them to taste like they came from McDonalds but....

Also, when I told the lady this, she said I could have flapjacks instead if I wanted but will this have the same results?

I want to loose 2.5 stone by end of December as I am going to Vegas for New Year - is this realistic?

Dolly x

hey hun, welcome to minimins. I did LT and didnt like the shakes but its only 3 a day and they will be drank in no time. my favourite was the choc one :) im not sure about the flapjacks thing im on cd now. 2.5 stone beofre then is def doable if you stick to it 100%. have you had a chance to look in the LT section yet? there a great bunch in there lots of support and advice and there all friendly :) xx

Hi, thanks for your reply :)

Yes, I've just been reading about the ingenious ways of getting the shakes down by making them into mousses etc and adding pepper to the soup!

I guess you are right, I could just hold my nose and down it couldn't I?

hi

i am on ther second day! so i am a bit new too...............and scared too............ but its not that bad and i like those shakes ( taste). so head up and look forward to the results!! good luck

Thanks Keisha!

H, good luck with it all. I was really lucky to be given a sample of the soup, a strawberry shake and a flapjack on the way home so I can start on sunday, see which I like and decide which combination to buy on Monday when I go for my weekly rations!! :eek:

Welcome to Minimins, good luck with LT

Back