Hello everyone. Just starting! Exante TS

MrMc

This looks such a great site, and I have been reading so much information from it to help me make my choice, I thought it would be really good to join in.

I'm John, and this is the end of day 2 for me on the Exante TS system.

I have just over 70 lbs to lose and I am already looking forward to the new me!

Looking for any tips, help and advice, and also to do the same for others on my journey.

Please say hi so I know I am not talking to myself.

lol..me again,
john closer investigations show that you have a similar weight,start date and goals.. it would be a shame not to throw in some kinda healthy competition race! "if that's the correct word".. im sure any kind of motivation is good motivation!.. ill keep an eye out for you later!!!!!!!
sam......

Last edited:
Hello, welcome and good luck with Exante TS. I'm trying to eat healthily at the moment, then switching to Exante next month (when I get paid!). Heard a lot of amazing things about it! Looking forward to reading about your weight loss!

Thanks Guys. :)

Sounds a great idea Sammyd.

Day three today and doing well. Just had the Thai Chicken Soup, and I can tell you, it is GREAT! Loved it. Added a few extra Chilli flakes on the top for some added spice.

Who knew I could drink sooooo much water!

Will have to figure out had to add my ticker bar and create a signature!

Look forward to keeping in touch.

John

Thanks Guys. :)

Sounds a great idea Sammyd.

Day three today and doing well. Just had the Thai Chicken Soup, and I can tell you, it is GREAT! Loved it. Added a few extra Chilli flakes on the top for some added spice.

Who knew I could drink sooooo much water!

Will have to figure out had to add my ticker bar and create a signature!

Look forward to keeping in touch.

John
sounds nice buddy,
im doing the orlistat diet, a different approach to you and believe you have the edge on fast weight loss "if you can keep to it"... lol... have you decided what weigh-in day your having, be interesting, given given our similarity's in chunki-ness lol.
anyways good luck buddy, im on the scales in the morning.. gulp ill be sure to let every one know..:eek:
that ticker bar was a nightmare, well was for me!.. but if you go on the newbie section its explained on there.. just sommax else to keep them idle hands busy!
sam...

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to this wonderful community filled with lots of fabulous people. :)

Well done Sam. Nice one matey.

Thank you for the hello's. Look forward to keeping in touch with you all and following progress.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

morning john,
just checking in mate... not seen you about for a few days? "you still on the wagon buddy"?
sam....

Good luck with the weight loss. Keep going, It'll be worth it in the end. I'll look forward to seeing how your getting on over time. x

Hi Sam,

Yes, still here and still 100%.

First weigh in tomorrow morning. Really looking forward to it. Week has absolutely flown by!!

Thanks for the welcome Rhi.

I am finding this resource so helpful.

Just to let you know that when I checked for the first time yesterday, it said I was already in ketosis, so I am fat burning already and I'm delighted.

Cheers all.

Hi Sam,

Yes, still here and still 100%.

First weigh in tomorrow morning. Really looking forward to it. Week has absolutely flown by!!

Thanks for the welcome Rhi.

I am finding this resource so helpful.

Just to let you know that when I checked for the first time yesterday, it said I was already in ketosis, so I am fat burning already and I'm delighted.

Cheers all.

hey, hey, hey..there you are!
not a clue what ketosis is.. but heyyyyyy well done with that also..lol lol
glad your weeks flown by, ive felt every second of mine mate!..tut
big day tomorrow then buddy, good luck! least if you manage a massive one ill have a few days before sunday to catch you up!!!..:D
sam...........

Fab news about going into ketosis already. Shows your doing it properly.

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow. Let us know how you get on. x

OK Drum roll please...................Quick fanfare................Weightloss, Week 1 = 13lb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!

Nearly a stone in a week! Woohoo, that's amazing, well done!

Wow that is amazing. Go you. well done hun. x

That is sensational. A very big congratulations to you :)

Back