Hello everyone. Just starting! Exante TS

Thanks all so much. I really couldn't quite believe it myself. One of those "Don't be ridiculous" moments.

I'm told it looks like I'm deflating. I think that was a complement anyway?? ;)

Already coming to the end of Day 1 Week 2, and I haven't been tempted for a celebratory Pizza with a few sherberts, so all is well in the MrMc household.

Thanks again. Really appreciate your encouragement.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on resisting temptation. i always find that the hard bit. Keep going. it will be worth it in the end. x

Thank you Rhi & Wheelndeal, really appreciated.

Already looking forward to next weeks WI.

Hope everything is going well for you too.

This looks such a great site, and I have been reading so much information from it to help me make my choice, I thought it would be really good to join in.

I'm John, and this is the end of day 2 for me on the Exante TS system.

I have just over 70 lbs to lose and I am already looking forward to the new me!

Looking for any tips, help and advice, and also to do the same for others on my journey.

Please say hi so I know I am not talking to myself.

Hi Mr mc

Welcome to mini mims :)

Hi Tryingagain and Bubbles. Thanks for taking the time to say hi.

Have just completed day 10 of the Exante TS solution and have been 100% all the way.

Basically Bubbles Exante is a VLCD, but unlike many they use natural ingredients. Quality is really good. I am also a vegetarian so am really picky about food contents.

Also, it's flexible. At the moment I completely use the meal replacements but you can add your own daily meal if you wish. Taking three Exante products a day gives you 100% of a persons recommended RDA too.

If you want to know more just let me know. :)

Back